Operational risk policy
The highest level of security of QubitTech platform resources is ensured by strict compliance with a set of the following measures:
- The platform's resources allocated towards operations on the cryptocurrency market are under full and direct control of the Risk Management Department;
- Resources of the platform are deposited on the exchanges' wallets and multi-signature cold storage wallets.
The Compliance and Security Department protects QubitTech platform resources from any fraud, industrial espionage, and other types of electronic or physical threats or attacks.
Trading risk policy
Maintaining high-performance indicators would be impossible without application of the risk policy to all the operation methods used by the QubitTech platform on the cryptocurrency market.
The platform's resources used in active operations are distributed to sub-accounts. The volume of resources allocated towards various algorithmic systems or traditional methods of operations is determined by evaluating the main efficiency KPIs.
Risk is an inseparable part of any business process, and even though QubitTech is operating within strict guidelines aimed at managing and minimizing the potential risks, QubitTech platform users should be aware of all the existing risks:
- Inherent risk;
- The risk of impairment of resources;
- The risk of tighter cryptocurrency assets regulation or restrictions on QubitTech platform operations by the regulator;
- The risk of inefficiency or failure of the algorithmic systems;
- The risk of incompetent internal actions and processes;
- The risk of unauthorized access to the QubitTech platform resources by third parties.